the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thank you! More please!

You're adding words and mimicing behaviors!

AAAAAAAAH!

Thank you, THANK YOU!

You've been hanging out as a two-dler [not quite a baby, not quite a toddler] for what has felt like years. I know that in reality, the longest it could have been is a year. I've just spent so long thinking about what you'll say to me when you really get going. I can't help but think about all of the awesome things that you're thinking and imagining- I can't wait to hear all about it.

Today, you said horse. Which is pretty awesome. You still aren't trying to say any of the other animal names, but you do make their noises when you see them in the Brown Bear and Polar Bear books. You were even making some noises at Ms Mary's animal magents. Which is pretty boss.

You'd been holding a finger to your mouth and shushing for a few months, but in the last two weeks if Ms Mary read you Polar Bear, Polar Bear, what do you hear? You would take your sweet little finger and point to your ear. I just about screamed the thrid time you did it. I get really excited the first time you do most things, the second time seems fairly lack luster because I can't tell if it's something that's going to stick or not. By the third time you seem to have a pretty good handle on it and that is awesome.

I wonder what words you'll add next....

No comments:

Post a Comment