the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Friday, June 22, 2012

I thought I told you to stay out of there!

I've been building a Second Birthday Party stockpile in your closet since somewhere around the end of January.

It's on the side that never gets opened, so you didn't notice it. Until today. I was getting clothes out for you and you felt the need to come ensure that I was picking out something fashionable and weather appropriate. While looking through all of the shorts and pants you noticed a bag... a bag with Sesame Street character rings in it.

You promptly ran to the living room with it to show daddy what you'd found. You and I spent the next 40min putting different rings on while you admired them. Not sure what you're going to do when your closet throws up a whoooooole bunch of Sesame stuff all over the back yard in 2mos.

No comments:

Post a Comment