Somewhere in the last month you became very, VERY demonstrative of your feelings. I shouldn't find your irritated grunts and moans as funny as I do. But someday, god willing, when you have children of your own you will understand. It's been a very busy month for you. You seem to be convinced that the big kid's stuff is way better than yours, and god dammit, you want it.
You're still in the 95th%ile for head height and weight! You just won't quit. You're 20lbs 9oz and 30in tall.
- pass things from hand to hand
- pick up small objects
- sit completely unassisted
- roll [back to front AND front to back, but only when she feels like it]
- feed herself!
- grown up food and still wants you to share
- her sippee cup, especially if it has apple juice
- fresh peaches and cherries
- the sounds: oink, quack and woof
- Sid the Science Kid
- Sesame Street
Margaret does not like:
- people who won't share grown up food, yes sometimes that includes me
- reclining, she will sit herself up or use toy bars to pull herself to a seated position if put in a bouncer or infant rocker- this is most distressing
- the sounds: neigh, moo and cluck
You've come a long way baby and I super, duper, ouper, schmooper love you.