the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You+Food=Love

We gave you a mesh feeder with some peaches in it Sunday night- you weren't too sure at first, but I blame most of that on the fact that the peaches were frozen. After a few minutes you decided that you loved it and it should never leave your face.
Since you did so well with it Sunday we tried it again tonight, first with peaches and then with cherries. This time went much better than last time and we found out that you love cherries. I had a HOLYCRAP moment while you were jammin' on the cherries though. I forgot that I'd switched out the peaches for cherries- and when I saw red goo on your bib and running down your arm I thought you were bleeding. As soon as I touched your arm I realized what it was, super sticky cherry juice and goo.

We're taking the first steps to independent feeding and that's got me pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment