the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More growing up.

We ditched the pacifier cold turkey exactly 16 days ago.

I'm still going to call it cold turkey even thought daddy caved and gave it to you one night so I could sleep and two nights ago you found it and stuffed it in your sweet little pie hole.

You never had a name for it, so you don't ask for it. There are two things that I have noticed though; I can no longer move a sleeping you from a car to a crib, you wake up as soon as any part of you touches the mattress; aaaaaand nap time is now the bane of my exsistence. As soon as I tell you it's time for night night/naps you start with the crocodile tears and the marathon around the house trying to outrun me. It's hilarous and heartbreaking all at once. You cry and yell when I have to put you in your crib, sometimes I even get hit or pinched.

I know that it will stop, eventually. I just wish it would hurry up and happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment