the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

6 months is really 5

Tomorrow morning we have our 6 month meeting with Ms Mary and Ms Carrie to talk about how everything is going and to write up a new Family Service Plan. I kept saying that I couldn't believe it's been 6mos and then I realized, it hasn't been. There was about a month lapse between when we had your evaluation and when we were actually assigned to an agency. Rules are rules though, so a 6 month meeting it is.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, you've made A LOT of progress since May, but I have no idea where you are in realtionship to where your vocabulary and communication "should" be. I worry about things like services stopping, that gets me very nervous. I've seen a whole new you now that you can tell me more about the world around you and I love it. I don't want that to stop.

Let's not think about all of the things that make me crazy, let's talk about all the new and awesome you say.


Airplane
All Gone
Bounce
Box
Car
Cool
Duck
Get Him
Good Job
Got You
It's stuck
Jump
Hand
Head
Help
Hey
Mine
Oh no
Ok
Pig
Please
Pull
Pumpkin
Rock
Sorry
See You [Later]
Slide
Sun
Train
Wait
Water
Whoa
Where did it go


All of that adds up to super amazing as far as I'm concerned. With the help of Ms Mary and me CONSTATNLY talking to you, your vocabulary has more than doubled. Let's keep this crazyness up.

No comments:

Post a Comment