the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Now we're getting somewhere!

Tonight when you got out of the tub, you were sad and decided that you needed to have a daddy carry you, not me. When I opened the door to leave the bathroom you said "oh no da-dee wah zoo" OOOR "oh no! daddy, where are you?"

I'm beyond thrilled! You're putting words together!

AND!

When daddy went to leave for work, you said "bye da-dee uz ooze" OOOR "bye daddy, love you!"

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sad that you said it to him and not me, but the fact of the matter is: you said it. So it's only a matter of time before you say it to me. : )

I also think it's super sweet that if you ask for UP and you get picked up, you'll pat our back and say, "Oh, nice. So nice."

No comments:

Post a Comment