the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I think I should thank [blame] Dora

You didn't like Dora when you were smaller. It made you mad, I was ok with that. The songs annoy me, sorry kid.

Now? You love her. Watching Dora has upped your ohno quotient. Whenever you see Swiper, it starts. You've started saying it again in everyday conversation as well. HOWEVER Dora has also given you someone to talk to. When it's on you spend most of the episode watching, buy you'll spend at least half of it talking or yelling at the TV. You even like to count with her.

She also helped solidify two new words in your vocab, hop and jump. Totally cool with me.

I think I'll let her be your friend for a little bit more. I reserve the right to retract that statement at any time though. ; )

I suppose it's also worth mentioning that since you've started watching Dora more, we've seen a ressurgnece of "thanks" or "thank you" and "I did it." So she might not be all bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment