the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Monday, July 25, 2011

Eleven Months

I can't believe I'm sitting here doing this. I feel like we've already spent a lifetime together, but truthfully, this is where all of the fun starts. You've developed this awesome and sassy personality, I frustrate you daily- but you get over it. You got teeth 8, 9 and 10 this month. No stats until 12m, which will be more like 12.5 since we won't see your doctor until the middle of September, let's not dwell on that, let's just talk about how awesome you are. Ok?


Margaret can SAY:
  • all done [ah duuuh]
  • that [dat]
Margaret CAN:
  • walk, not well. But she gets it done
  • open and close doors
  • flush a toilet, thanks honey
  • climb stairs
Margaret likes:
  • Taco Tuesday
  • Despicable Me
  • sprinklers
  • hot dogs
  • watermelon
  • carrot cake
  • slides!
Margaret does not like
  • whole raspberries
  • peas, we sort of knew that
  • putting on shoes

I'm so glad you're here. You make some fabulous faces that make me make equally awesome faces. And while you're sometimes a challenge, you don't ever let me get bored. Thanks for that boo bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment