the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Busy, busy!

Things are going to be a little crazy this week and I'm terribly sorry about that.

Monday is your first day of Speech Therapy. Ms Mary is going to come with some toys and a lot of questions. I'm hoping that you two get along and we can start understnading each other. I'm not sure what exactly to call all of these things I'm feeling.

I'm so excited to finally be able to hear what you have to say.
I'm nervous that all of the work is going to tire both of us out.
I'm worried that you won't like the therapist.
I'm terrified that it's not going to work.

I'm trying to keep my head clear of the later two for the time being. There's no way for me to know and there's nothing I can do to prevent either of those things right now- or possibly ever.

If you promise not to go crazy, I promise I won't go crazy either. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment