the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Sunday, April 8, 2012

A few fantastic firsts

Today should have been your first East Egg Hunt; you had other plans. There were about 50 eggs all over the back yard for you. I figured that you'd run around picking them up and squealing since plastic eggs are one of your most favorite things to play with. You didn't. Instead you ran around the yard dodging the inferior eggs and picking up the 5 or so that you thought were best.

Aunt Rose opened one to show you what was inside. We both thought that if you saw that there were things INSIDE the eggs for once that you'd want to snatch them all up. Instead you ran off with your foil bunny to eat him out of sight.

So we got to hunt eggs instead.

You loved everything in your basket- which made me super happy. There were a set of Fisher Price Little People, a whole bunch of Silly Bands, Bubbles, a Book and a Playskool Poppin Pal. You seem to love the bubbles and popper best.

After your bath you SUPER surprised me. You picked out a nail polish color and then sat perfectly still while I painted your fingers and toes. When I was done you signed again, so I painted my toes. That resulted in some pretty awesome squeals of delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment