the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Friday, March 18, 2011

ohboy

This morning I gave you a literal crumb of toast with cinamon and sugar on it. You kept stretching to see what I was eating and leaning towards me with your mouth open. You seemed a bit put off by it at first, I'm sure that had more to do with the dry and crunchy of it all.
But later this afternoon I tried again. Only this time I made you your own slice of toast and I cut it up in to little cubes. I'll give you a dollar if you can guess what you did with them.

Take your time, I'll wait.












You crammed as many as you could hold in to your mouth. I had to start giving them to you 3-4 at a time. Any more than that and you would be rubbing fistfuls of buttered toast all over your face.
I think you have a new favorite food.

No comments:

Post a Comment