the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanks for your patience! ...or being easily amused

I needed to make Christmas Cut Outs in the worst way possible today and you weren't too keen on napping. So you had to sit and watch me for a while. I gave you a bunch of rattles and teethers hoping that would be enough to keep you happy.

It wasn't.

You would make these terrible grunting noises if I went what you thought was too long without looking at you. For the record, I was only looking away from you for about 30sec-1min to check the dough I was rolling out. So it's not like I was leaving you for 5-10min. I decided to change my apron to see if that would help your mood- and it did. You didn't so much care for the pink polka dotted one, which Bailey-Gates will have to come talk to you about in a few months. But I can't blame you too terribly much for your preferences, because the one you liked was black, red and cream. So there was a lot of contrast for you to look at.

The good news is I got all my cookies baked so Uncle Joe will be happy. The bad news is you were needy enough that I didn't get to frost any. Let's hope I can get your dad to watch you for even an hour or two this weekend so I can finish this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment