the THIRD Annual Margaretpalooza

Lilypie

Monday, October 25, 2010

Two Months

You madam are a trooper. You didn't even really fuss about your shots, you cried until I picked you up and then you stopped. You're still in the 95th%ile for Head, Height and Weight. But I've been told once again that you're being fed too much and that they'd like to see your weight come down on the curve by your next visit. Between you, me and the internets- I doubt it'll happen. You're now 15lbs 7oz and 26in, and I'm ok with that. Now lets get on to the list of Margaret cans!

She can:
  • belly laugh!
  • 1/2 roll
  • sit with help
  • reach for objects
You didn't do too many new things this month, but that's ok. You're still figuring this whole place out- it's a lot to take in.

No comments:

Post a Comment